From single instrument moves (LC & MS), to whole laboratory relocations & installations, Providion manages all, both locally and internationally.
Our installation/relocation services involve an on-site inspection to enable accurate inventory and quote generation. A Scope of Work document (SOW) follows that is submitted for approval.
Upon approval, the following will be scheduled according to actual requirements:
- Decommission (including baseline performance check, where feasible), professional packing and crating
- Fully insured shipping to destination laboratory using specialist Lab moving agent
- Unpack, place instruments on the bench and remove all packing from site
- Recommission and IQOQ as required to OEM specs
- Customers system suitability test to be run if required to ensure full satisfaction
- Training of new operators, if required