Did you know we already solve over 45% of repair calls remotely?!
See our case study below and read how we are helping customers with our advanced technical support.
SC Pharma are a long-standing and valued client located in Bucharest who reported a strange noise coming from one of the instrument turbo pumps.
- Our engineer, Jim contacted them within 10 minutes to give remote technical support and advised them to switch off the instrument.
- Concerned about Coronavirus & our engineer travelling to site the customer suggested we would have to wait until the travel restrictions had lifted to solve this problem.
- As uptime is a priority for this customer we decided it was time to implement our Emergency Advanced Remote Support Strategy (EARS)
- A replacement pump was sent to them for a pre-10am delivery.
- The pump was received by the customer next day.
- Jim sent a detailed document instructing the customer how to change the pump and spoke to them throughout the repair.
- Customer was up and running again within 72 hours of their breakdown call.
Our customer said,” We are lucky to have such a good team at Providion to help us every time we need! 😊 Thank you all! All the best!”
Please contact us with any queries and we will be happy to help wherever we can.